Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Whiff of Joy Challenge #51 --- Die Cuts

It's Wednesday and that means a new Whiff of Joy Challenge! The really big news is that I have a card ready on the first day of the challenge! This week the focus is on die cuts, one of my favorite tools!

For my cards I colored the fun fall image of Charlotte. This time I used the Nestibilities Scalloped Circle die as a frame on the patterned paper and slipped the image underneath.


Materials:
Image colored with Copics (I always pencil the colors onto the back of the Papertrey paper for reverence later, but attached this to the card before copying down the colors. So, suffice to say I used a lot of fall colors and Charlotte's outfit is B0000 and B01.)
DP from Recollections at Michaels
Brad on Prima flowers is from Recollections
Ribbon and twine from my stash.

Thank you for stopping by!! I hope you visit the Whiff of Joy Challenge blog and take a look at the Design Team's fabulous projects and the participants' creativity, as well! Hey, why not join in, too?

Barb

In God We Trust

6 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Wow is this pretty Barb! Love how your coloring matches the paper and embellies perfectly! Gorgeous! xxD

Nancy said...

Hmmm...apparently my first message earlier this morning did not save.
I love your fall colors. As always, your coloring is just jaw-dropping. Great card, Barb!!
Hugs!

Michele Roos said...

Such a pretty card. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

Lorie said...

Oh Barb! Where to begin!! Have I told you lately that your coloring is stunning? Well, it IS!! The vibrant colors on this card are beautiful! The leaves, and EVERYTHING are a feast for the eyes!! Absolutely gorgeous!!

Big hugs to you, my friend!
Lorie

Giò said...

WOW!!! Stunning card. You have used a beautiful colors and papers too.

Hugs
Giò

Myrt said...

....another gorgeous card, Barb. Your colours and papers are awesome!