Sunday, October 25, 2009

Busy Beauty and Bubbles!

Last week was a busy one, so today was a lazy one. It looks like the coming week will be busy, too. But I wouldn't want it any other way!

So when I think about ways to relax, a bubble bath comes to mind. Remember the Busy Beauties introduced by Carolyn Bounds ? (here is my post from that blog hop) I don't want you to forget them! This Beauty in Bubbles image is great! I colored her with Copics then jazzed up the bubbles with some iridescent jewels. I used a glitter paper background and a faux mirror and .... butterflies!! I love these stickers from K & Company and they just seemed to be perfect for this card. How calming would that be? A bubble bath surrounded by delicate beauty!


I had fun with this card, though I haven't taken my own advice and filled the tub yet. It's really tempting, tho'!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope your coming week is terrific! Don't forget, the goblins are comin', too!

Barb

In God We Trust

5 comments:

Joan Ervin said...

Hi Barb...you always have such wonderful inspiration here!!! I love your beautiful spa card...your coloring on that awesome image is beautiful and I am sooo lovin all the sparkle!!!!

Mina said...

gorgeous Barb, stunning colouring and love the gems for the bubbles
Mina xxx

Dragonlady said...

Hi Barb,

Looks great and love the jewel bubbles.

Hugs Ali x

Myrt said...

Hi Barb - yes, a bubble bath sounds wonderful doesn't it - and haven't you done a fine job on this Beauty in Bubbles.....totally awesome Barb!

MiamiKel said...

Barb! This is positively stunning! I love the bling and the colors and how you colored the image to perfection! STUNNING ...... truly!