Thursday, October 29, 2009

Christmas Cookies

Recently, while shopping at Hobby Lobby, I found a bag FULL of cute holiday embellishments, like buttons, snowflakes, and other fun items. When I found the cookie cutter and the serving board I knew exactly what image to use for a yummy Christmas card.

Here is Whiff of Joy Willow with a plate of warm cookies. Yummmmm! She is colored with Copics and mounted on a piece of red holiday ribbon wrapped around a square of shimmery card stock embossed with Cuttlebug snowflakes. The red checked background is from scrapbook paper I've had for quite awhile. Then little poinsettias provide the background for the embellishments. The sentiment is computer generated.


So, how many of you have started your holiday baking? Don't ask me; I'm busy with holiday cards. But I know a great bakery for the edible goodies!
It is so hard to believe that Christmas is less than 2 months away! So much going on this time of year. Don't ya just love it!!

Thank you for stopping by!

Barb

In God We Trust

5 comments:

Carmen O. said...

Oh Barb this is sooo very pretty! What great bg paper and great embellies. You definitely knocked this one outta the park!

Alison said...

You've done a great job on the colouring, just beautiful. I've just bought this stamp, I must use it soon!

Chrissie said...

Love this Barb!
Fabby embellishments, just perfect with this little cutie!

Dragonlady said...

Hi Barb

What fantastic little embellishments, perfect for this card. Love Willow and your colouring. Great background too.

Hugs Ali x

Myrt said...

Oh Barb - I love this card.......it really is soooooooooooooo Christmassy! I love the colours and all the cute little embellies you have used. You my friend, are so creative!