Monday, October 5, 2009

Inky Impressions Challenge #17 --- Gift

Through the month of September Nicole (Inky's Mama) has been celebrating her birthday. This week's challenge wraps up this fun celebration with the theme "gift". So, instead of making a card I made this Sleep-Over Party Favor. What better way to celebrate a birthday than an all-night sleep-over? Remember, no sleeping allowed!

Here Lili is all set with a big bowl of popcorn and her bear. I wonder what is in the box? A carmel apple? A noise maker to keep everyone awake? Or an adorable Inky Impressions stamp to color into the wee hours of the night!

Happy Birthday, Nicole! I hope you had a great month!

Thanks for stopping by everyone! I appreciate the time you spend on my blog and the comments you leave.

Barb

In God We Trust

7 comments:

Crystal said...

Oh my Barb this is sooooo ADORABLE!!! I love how you have sweet Lili on top of your box, what a fabulous gift idea!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Inky Impressions.

Julie said...

This is sooooo beautiful Barb! Love little Lili on top.

Hugs
Julie

Denise Marzec said...

Awwwww, totally adorable!

Tere Azua said...

OMGoodness this is... WOW!!!!!
You are so creative!

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh BARB! I love this! Adorable image and your colors are spectacular! The cutest box EVER! xxD

theneon said...

Hi there Barb! I had to come back by and look around some more -- this is such an adorable box -- the colors (and coloring) are stunning and the flower petal "flooring" is a perfect match for the background papers. And, another reason, I came back by was to say I am honored to see your smiling face as one of my blogging friends -- thanks so very much!

Myrt said...

What a cute idea, Barb! You're just full of ideas, my friend! Little Lili looks so cute on top of the box - coloured beautifully as well.