Monday, October 26, 2009

Quiet Moments

Well, tonight is a bit of a break from Halloween and Holidays. I love this Sarah Kay "Quiet Moments" so much. This is the first time I colored it and I loved all the details. Just that much more depth to put into it! And, of course, I used Copics --- lots of Copics!

The papers are bits and pieces of scrapbook papers for a soft collage look. And I love the Prima flowers on just about anything! Add a touch of ribbon and a butterfly charm and this card is a nice quiet moment for friend or family member.

Thank you for stopping by!! I love visitors and really appreciate your comments.

Barb

In God We Trust

5 comments:

Myrt said...

Oh my, what a darling graphic and you've coloured it to perfection ..... love this card, Barb.

Carmen O. said...

Oh Barb, this card is so adorable! I love the vintage look that you created. You really colored the image beautifully. I wish I could feel comfy using copics, but I think I have too heavy of a hand with markers. Beautiful work!

Lynette said...

Beautiful!!

Catherine said...

How cool is this! Love the vintage look with all those yummy scraps! Your coloring is great!

MiamiKel said...

This is fantastic - I love the image and yes, we all need those quiet moments! And this is such a darling image and layout -- wonderful!