Saturday, October 17, 2009

What Makes an Old Milking Shed Spooky?

In the woods, not far from our house, is this very old, run down milking shed. The dairy cows are long gone, but now and then a deer or two will saunter by on their way to a nearby watering hole. It really is a peaceful little spot under thick trees.

But, a few Photoshop tricks, some Cricut cutouts of skeletons and ghouls, plus a few stickers turn this peaceful little shed into a Halloween haunted house. I made a few quick little cards. I just couldn't resist.





Happy Halloween, everyone! (A bit early!)

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you all are having a great weekend!
Barb
In God We Trust

6 comments:

Lorie said...

Barb, these are so wonderfully creative, and "udderly" adorable! I couldn't resist the milking shed humor there! LOL!! These are Spooktacular in my book!!!

Big hugs,
Lorie

Chrissie said...

These photos look wonderful Barb, who'd have thought...
well you did, obviously lol!

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh Barb, these are SOOOOO COOOL! What a fab idea! Love them! xxD

Lynette said...

VERY, very cool! How fun!

Carmen O. said...

How cool is that! Great photo and fab cards.

Myrt said...

Oh Barb, these are amazing cards - and that old milking shed is a fantastic background - you are so creative!

Please pop over to my blog, I have an Honest Scrap Award for you.