Friday, October 30, 2009

Busy Beauties Halloween Bride

Happy Halloween!!

The Busy Beauties team is celebrating Halloween by making cards using the new "Here Comes the Bride". My bride is crazy about chocolate!!! So hand over the chocolate and nobody gets hurt! bwaahahahah! Don't forget, she has a really big, really crazy boyfriend!

This card was really simple. I colored the image with Copics. The M&Ms and Hershey's papers are stacked on a card blank of Kraft card stock. From "The Print Shop" I pulled images of a candy bar and Frankie then added the text.

I hope you and your kiddies have a safe and happy Halloween. My treat will be a fancy dinner with my hubby.

Barb

In God We Trust

4 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Ohhhh she's so adorable!! Barb, this is just terrific - a little whimsical and a whole lot of fun! Love the layout and the delicious dsp you have behind - I'm ready for H'ween now! :)

Catherine said...

ROFL! This is hilarious, Barb!
Hope you & hubby have a great time.

Myrt said...

.....cute card, Barb. I love how you coloured the image - the copic colours are so vivid and perfect colours for the occasion. Only one more night and we get to see all the little goblins come to the front door.

Carmen O. said...

Oh Barb, this card is just too funny! I love that you created your own DSP! Great sentiment too!!! Here I've been fussing over what to use. Actually I think I have it set (in my mind). So once I get back from class and any other running I'll finally put her together. Fabulous work!