Friday, November 13, 2009

Sparkling and Bright --- and Sexy!

After a couple of days without internet (aarrggghhh!) and then playing catch-up, I am back on-line with a couple of cards I made while out of touch with the blogosphere. I found out that there really is life without internet, but it's no fun when I can't "see" my friends and share new creations!

I did get lots of images colored, including these glitzy glamorous Sophisticated Ladies from Rubbernecker.

The first card is very sparkly with Miss Crystal colored with Copics B00, B000 and B0000. Then I added lots of Stickles Silver and Diamond. The dp is some I've had for a couple of years and just love the ornaments and colors. It is from Paper Heart. The gorgeous glittery aqua ribbon is from Michael's. This is one of my favorite colors.

I used two Nestabilities dies to showcase this lovely lady. Label 1 is turned at an angle with Label 2, embossed with Cuttlebug ornaments folder, on top.










Miss Holly is colored with Copics R59, R39 and R100. The presents are colored with the same reds as well as Lionet Gold Y28. Stickles Silver adds the sparkle to her dress. I used the Nestabilities Mega Curved Rectangle die to frame this lovely. Then cut red and gold papers with the new Poinsettia Nestie, held together with a sparkly brad. The ribbon is also from Michael's. The lovely gold holly dp in the background is from the Christmas Cheer Stack by K&Company.



























Inside the card is a gold poinsettia using the Nesties. I am so glad I bought this set of Nesties! What would Christmas be without poinsettias?

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back soon! I have all those freshly colored images --- including some new ones! --- to put on cards!

Now, back to my blog hopping! There is so much creativity out there to drool over! Have a wonderful and safe weekend!

6 comments:

Graphicat said...

I love these!!! I have not seen these stamps before but they're darling!! I especially love the one you've done in BLue! Awesome colouring!
Glad to have you back in Blogoshere!! ;o)
Hugs!
Cheri

Chrissie said...

How lovely to see you back again Barb and with some new and very glamorous friends too!
The cards look fabby and I just LOVE your ribbons. Oh I DO wish we had Michaels in the UK, I'm so jealous.

Carolyn Bounds said...

Hubba-Hubba and Ooh La La!!! These cards are AMAZING!!! The perfect Christmas cards for the men in our lives;o)

Bunches-O-Hugs!!!
Carolyn

Myrt said...

Wowsers, Barb - what beautiful glitter and glamour you have created here! Your cards are soooooooooooo awesome!

theneon said...

Barb -- these are glitterific! -- and gorgeous too!

DonnaMundinger said...

OOh La La! Aren't they something! Gorgeous! xxD