Saturday, November 21, 2009

Believe It Or Not, A Non-holiday Card..........

I've taken a little break from the holiday cards. This adorable Sarah Kay "Picnic Time" image was just begging to be colored and placed on a sweet vintage card.

She is colored with Copics. By the way, I don't mention this often enough, but I use Memento Tuxedo Black ink on Papertrey cardstock whenever I use my Copics. No bleeding, no blurring, and no ink on the marker tips.

The papers are from my scrapbooking stash and the flowers are Primas. I used the Martha Stewart punch for the left side border and my treasured Nesties die cuts for the image background

Thanks for stopping by! Now, back to the beautiful holiday cards. Lots more to make!!

Barb

In God We Trust

3 comments:

Dragonlady said...

Hi Barb,

She is beautiful and thanks for the tip.

Hugs Ali x

~JulieH~ said...

Oh Barb she's adrable and wonderfully coloured as always! I love the vintage background, a really beautiful card
Hugs
Juliexx

Lynette said...

So darling - what an adorable card!