Friday, September 4, 2009

WOJ Wedding Carriage

Just a quick post tonight to show this simple (well it looks simple) wedding card. It really was pretty simple to make, once I got the gorgeous Flower Soft in place. It's the first time I've used it and it looks so pretty. I will definitely use it again, just not so much at one time --- near the ceiling fan --- with a dog on my lap!


The Nestibilities are the best things in my tool box. To keep the focus on the bride and groom in the carriage I repeated the die cut on the inside for a personal message.

As I finish up all the photos I took at my brother's wedding my card-making time is limited, but there are many projects I want to get to. This was one of them, and it turned out so pretty!
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend and be safe if you are traveling for the holiday.
Barb
In God We Trust

6 comments:

Lauri said...

this came out so pretty!!! I have three jars of flower soft but haven't had the courage to try it out!! Ifear a flower soft explosion! This cameout gorgeous!

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh this is gorgeous Barb! I have some flower soft but so far have been a bit unsuccessful with it. I agree with you on the Nesties for sure! xxD

Dragonlady said...

I must get some nestabilities they are so useful. I love the flower soft on the carriage it really works well.

Ali x

Unknown said...

loving the shading under the carrage well coloured too. I have this stamp and I have used flower soft too great minds & all that lol

Love Dawn xx

Myrt said...

My dear friend, Barb, this card is sooooooooo gorgeous! A beautiful image and coloured to perfection. The flower thingys look fantastic but I bet they are fiddly?? You are one talented lady!

Lynette said...

Wow - what a stunning card! Sounds like you may have had a little bit of a mess! LOL!