Friday, September 11, 2009

Whiff of Joy Challenge #47 --- Teal and Orange

The Whiff of Joy Challenge this week isn't a sketch, but a gorgeous color combination: teal and orange! This card came together quickly and was so much fun!

I have quite a stash of scrapbook papers from days gone by and this teal stripe nearly jumped off the shelf! Then came a couple of simple orange paper scraps and one of my favorite novelty ribbons. After that the images just took center stage and entered the spotlight.

Willow is colored with Copics: Hair E33 and E49; Skin E000; Dress BG13 and BG18, YR 21 and YR04.

I had colored the orange tree a while back so I don't have the list of colors. I added a few crystals for dew drops.
Thank you for stopping by. Please pop over to the WOJ Challenge blog. The Design Team's cards are amazing - ya just gotta see 'em!
Barb
In God We Trust

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I did this challenge & forgot to use the WOJ stamp lol this is beautiful

Love Dawn xx

Chrissie said...

A gorgeous card Barb, what a fabulous colour combo and not one I would normally have thought about.

Lorie said...

Oh wow, Barb! This is beautiful! I LOVE it!! Your coloring is gorgeous, and the paper and ribbon are just perfect!!!!

Myrt said...

Oh my, doesn't teal and orange look great together! Wonderful job, Barb, I love it!