Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Inky Impressions #13 --- Birthday! And Candy!!

This is the second post tonight (please scroll down to see the Whiff of Joy card). This post is for the Inky Impressions Challenge #13. Birthday is the theme because September is the birthday month for Inky's mama Nicole! Happy Birthday, Nicole! She also has some scrumptious birthday candy, too! You've just got to check this out!

And here is my card for Nicole:

Since September is the sapphire month I chose to use primarily blue with some sparkle. The white card stock is shimmery white and for the center piece I ran it through the Cuttlebug with the dotted swiss folder. The blue paper is embossed using the Cuttlebug Birthday embossing folder.

As for the lovely Lili, she is serving up a yummy birthday cake, just for Mama Nicole. I colored Lili with Copics. Her hair is Y21, YR24; skin is E000; jeans are B54 with silver Stickles; sweater is RV 91 with more silver Stickles. The cake is YR0000, YR00, B0000, B29, B32 and silver Stickles.

I like the idea of having a birthday month. Since mine is October I'd better get the memo out to my hubby right away!!

Thanks for stopping by! More importantly, pop over to Inky Impressions and with Nicole a Happy Birthday! And be sure to enter to win her amazing candy!

Barb

In God We Trust

5 comments:

Dragonlady said...

Hi Barb

Super little card. Love the glittery bits.

Ali x

Joan Ervin said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, Barb!!!! Your coloring is fabulous, as always, and I love all the sparkle!!!!!

Lauri said...

Love your coloring!!! and start that birthday wish list now!

Myrt said...

Lovely card, Barb.....like you, I love blue and I looooooooove all the sparkles on it. Sweet image also - fantastic creation!

Anonymous said...

I love this Lili! I just ordered her! lol
Pam Going Postal