Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Whiff of Joy Challenge #46 --- Bev's Sketch

This is the first of two posts tonight. I have two challenges that I want to showcase, even though new challenges will come out within hours. Gee, I dislike getting behind! I doesn't help that Blogger is running slow tonight!

Anyway, the first challenge is the Whiff of Joy using a beautiful sketch by Bev. I colored the new Fall Willow with a Baby Turkey using my indispensable Copics.

I'm in an Autumn kind of mood so I used rich fall colors for the image and the papers. The papers are from my scrap pile. I've been trying to use up a lot of perfectly good papers. The flowers were from a clearance sale at Michaels, but I dressed them up with shimmery blossoms from the bridal bunches.

Copic Colors for Willow's outfit are: Pants R39 with Candy Candy Stickles; Apron Y21; Blouse BV04. (I forgot to write down the hair colors, but I am pretty sure the skin is E000)

And here is Bev's lovely sketch.

Thank you for stopping by! I hope your week is going well and that you are finding lots of time for crafting!
Barb
In God We Trust

2 comments:

Joan Ervin said...

WOW, girl...this is one FABULOUS design!!!! You know I love your coloring and the colors you used are sooo striking!!!!

Myrt said...

"Fantabulous", my friend! The colours are so rich and beautiful - and coloured to perfection!