Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Inky Impressions Challenge #12

Inky Impressions is one of my favorite challenges, but I have missed the past couple of weeks. Here I am, down to the wire, but I have this sweet little card for the sketch. To make sure it is posted quickly I actually put it on the scanner rather than take a photo, but it doesn't look too bad.

The paper is from one of my favorite stacks, La Boutique by K&Company. I used sheer ribbon along the left side and blue velvet across the botton. The image is colored with Copics: Hair, Y11, Y21, Y25; Pants, B0000; Top, R00, R22. The flowers are Fancystix topped with cream colored bunches of roses.

Please visit Inky Impressions as they will be previewing new images soon. I can't wait!
Thanks for stopping by! I'm off to get this posted and eagerly wait for the new challenge coming out tomorrow!

Barb
In God We Trust

2 comments:

Joan Ervin said...

You have done a beautiful job on this, Barb....love the papers you used and your coloring is total perfection!!!!! Love all the pretty flowers, too!!!!

Myrt said...

.....another 'beauty' made for keeps! Tis such a darling image, Barb - love her eyes, but I'm sure it's your colouring that makes me love them. Totally awesome card - as always, my friend.