Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Fresh Brewed Designs Challenge Sketch

It's time for Fresh Brewed Designs July sketch challenge.  Heather has a fun and versatile sketch for everyone this week.
Heather has also been very busy creating a LOT of fun images for summer.  I've had this young baseball player, Tommy, on hold just for this sketch and now he gets to make his debut on my blog.  There was just something about the sketch that made me think of a baseball field.  Maybe it's because the "boys of summer" are in full swing (pardon the pun) and I do love baseball.  I colored Tommy with Copics in the colors of Missouri's two major league baseball teams, the Kansas City Royals (Blue) and the St. Louis Cardinals (red). 
The grass dp is from my stash of scrapbook paper and I picked up the baseball ribbon at Walmart.  The bat and cap buttons are also from Walmart.  Home plate is cut out of heavy white cardboard.

Tommy is just one of many summertime images from the very talented Heather Dennis at Fresh Brewed Designs.  Please jog on over to the FBD Challenge blog to see more of the DT's creations and details of this week's challenge.

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you have an awesome day!


1 comment:

MiamiKel said...

BeBarb this is darling!!! What a sweet boy card - so full of detail - love it! x0x0