Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March Calendar

March 1st already!!  Today is beautiful:  sunny, mild temps, no wind and, best of all, NO SNOW!  I remember an old adage that said "If March comes in like a lamb it will leave like a lion; and the reverse be true also."  I know of no other month that can be as changable as March, so today is extra special. 

I was in town earlier today taking my mom to lunch at The Olive Garden then to the clinic for a chest x-ray.  She has had a rough winter with respiratory infections, so she especially welcomed the wonderful weather today.  I came home in time to work on a couple of projects.  While the Stickles dry on another image I made my March calendar.

The calendar template and background graphic are from The Printshop.

Kasey is all dressed up for St. Patrick's Day.  Kasey is created by the very talented Leigh Grady at Happileigh Scrappin'.  You can find Kasey and dozens more wonderful images here

I hope March will be a beautiful month for us all, particularly snow-free!  Thanks for stopping by.  The time you spend here is much appreciated!


Blog Signature

No comments: