I have to say, though, that this is not a card I am very happy with, and almost didn't post it. But since I missed last week's challenge, and running out of time on this one, I'll give it a shot. We all have our flubs but we love each other anyway, warts and all. Right? Ok, here goes.................
I can hear it now: "Barb, what were you thinking????" Well, here are some arguments in my defense:
- I don't think I have ever used the smallest Nesties circles, until now
- This package of cute little brads was getting dusty in the drawer
- The MS border of presents was a left over from another card (never waste a good border)
- I went for an abstract design and something that could be fun for kids to put together (yes, I played the "kids card")
- Went for the country colors with Kraft CS, twine bows, burlap mesh, and scraps of green and red CS for the circles.
Ok, here's a better idea: hop on over to Bah! Humbug! for some real inspiration by the uber-talented ladies at BH Hall and the other participants. But thank you for stopping by here. I truly appreciate it.