I've been tagged by my friend Donna, aka Popsicle Toes, to share 7 random and/or weird facts about myself. This is a fun tag, especially since I then get to tag seven more bloggers and learn more about them! I think I have done this before, but I have enough weirdness to go another round. :-)
So here we go:
1. I absolutely hate, yes I am using that word my mother never liked to hear, h.a.t.e. peanut butter! For that matter, I hate nuts of any kind. Can you say "sensitive gag reflex"?
2. While we are on the topic, put coconut in the same category as nuts --- hate it!
3. Ok, let's switch gears. Donna "Popsicle Toes" thinks pizza should be a food group. I think that chocolate should be a food group!
4. I cry when I see reunions at the airport, especially where military families are concerned. Even watching homecomings on TV send me grabbing for the tissues.
5. I hope I live long enough to read all the books I have, and continue to acquire, and to make all the cards-scrapbooks-photos-paintings that I have ideas in my head for.
6. Someday I will write a book, hopefully soon, but I don't know what it will be about.
7. I hate to get my hands dirty! So, I don't do gardening, or sculpting, or eat fried chicken with my fingers, or mix anything with my very clean hands --- except maybe chocolate chip cookie dough, the only finger-linkin'-good food.
Now for the other fun part. I have a lengthy list of talented papercrafters who I follow, so I will now tag seven of them. Some are old friends, some are new; some know I follow their blogs, some know it now (hee hee). In any case, I hope you all play along!