Sunday, November 16, 2008

Take the Handmade Pledge

As you do your holiday shopping this year, please consider supporting artists and crafters by buying handmade! I try to make many of my gifts and cards each year, and when I buy, I try to seek out unique and handcrafted items. Branson is a paradise of handcrafted items of all sorts and we welcome visitors, especially at this beautiful time of year.

There are a number of online stores where everything is made by artists in every imaginable genre. Etsy is growing rapidly in popularity and selection. You will soon be able to find my work there, too! Cafe Press is another and I can personally vouch for one of the artists, Heidi, who has a variety of products featuring her drawings.

Please take the handmade pledge and support our country's talented crafters. For quality, uniqueness and value, you won't find better.

No comments: