Thursday, November 13, 2008

Reveal Number Two

My assembly area is quickly turning into a stack of cards, but I have a long way to go.

Below is another Whiff of Joy Willow with a lantern, this time colored in blue pencil. The paper is a two-sided scrapbook paper (I don't remember the company) and I loved the snow-covered aspens. I sacrificed some of the full design to give the illusion that Willow is walking through the snowy landscape.





I have also put together five sets of note cards. Those below are stamped with the popular and beautiful Winter Wonderland Tree by Leigh Hannan of Impression Obsession.

Using two variations of the same color scheme, the tree is embossed in white with small pearl accents. Then mounted on white or turquoise glitter paper before mounting on opalescence card stock.

For this tree the stamp was embossed with blue glitter with silver sticker accents and wrapped with delicate ribbon. I mounted it on metallic paper, then on dp from the DCWV Glitter Christmas Stack.

I really love white on navy so I embossed the tree with white on a speckled card stock that gives the illusion of stars in the sky. Accented with small rhinestones and a silver bow it is mounted on lighter blue card stock, then on opalescence white card stock.

I like the combination of pink and green, so the coordinated papers in the DCWV Christmas Stack quickly caught my eye. This Christmas tree is from Leigh Hannan's Snowflake Collection at Impression Obsession. It embossed beautifully on the glitter paper. Then I mounted it on the pink glitter paper and added a hot pink ribbon bow. Of course that all goes perfectly with the pink and green plaid designer paper.

Well, back to the assembly line! These are so much fun! Thank you for stopping by!

6 comments:

Oma said...

I love the Christmas tree cards - they're gorgeous!

Nancy said...

Oh Barb...these are beautiful! Your Willow images in this and the previous post are gorgeous! All these cards are just WOW!!!

Carolyn Bounds said...

Oh my!!!! You have been BUSY!!! If I were to give a detailed explanation as to why I like each card, there would be no room for anyone else to post! So, I shall say...I LOVE EACH AND EVERY GORGEOUS CARD!!!! Love, love, love 'em!!!!

I hope your weekend is FABULOUS!!!

Hugs!
Carolyn

DonnaMundinger said...

Wow these are gorgeous! Love the trees and that Willow image is sooo adorable. xxD

~JulieH~ said...

Oh all your cards are beautiful! I particularly love these tree cards they are gorgeous!

Juliexx

Myrt said...

...Barb, these are wonderful cards - oh how I love that tree stamp - beautiful! Do you ever have time to rest?