Saturday, November 8, 2008

We Interrupt Cardmaking for Special News!

With pieces of cards and layouts covering every flat space in my studio, I decided to take a break and catch up on favorite blogs. There was a lovely surprise waiting for me from Myrt at Myrt's Card-O-Craft! She gave me this very pretty award! Thank you, Myrt! Myrt is always there to encourage me and I appreciate her so much.

So, now, to spread the joy, I'll follow these steps:

1. The winner may put the logo on their blog. (proudly displayed)
2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award.
3. Nominate 5 blogs.
4. Put links to their blogs. (Click on name below for link)
5. Leave a message for your nominees.

Here are the 5 bloggers I am passing this award on to. It was very difficult to choose because there are so many talented, creative papercrafters out there! Hopefully this will get passed on to all of them soon.

JenMarie at Taylor-Made by JenMarie . She is a designer for Limelight Papercrafts and when you look at her creations you will know why.

Nancy at Windstar Creations. She is a busy lady, making cards and cookies. Check out the great programs she made for her son's JROTC Military Ball!

Heidi at Heidi's Cards. Not just cards, either, but she has a new line of products of her own artwork. Check out her blog for what and where. It's definitely worth a peek!

Leigh at HappiLeigh Scrappin. I recently started following Leigh. While facing her own challenges, she finds time to make some very fun pieces. My favorite is her CD Album.

Donna at Popsicle Toes. This will come as a real surprise to Donna as she doesn't even know me, but I just found her blog and she is a very creative lady!

Please be sure to visit Myrt and all the other ladies to offer congrats and see their fine work.

3 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Congratulations Barb and this is a surprise.! I'm so new to blogging (started Oct. 19) I'm not even sure what it means but I'm honored. Help me out here please. xxD

Leigh said...

Thank you Barb! Congratulations on your award. I am also new to blogging. Just started in October too. I am having a lot of fun with it. There are so many very sweet and talented ladies out there sharing works of art. It's a whole new world for me. I'm lovin' it!
Leigh

Myrt said...

Hi Barb:
You are most welcome for the award - I just love your blog and you are an inspiration to me. I've certainly appreciated your help when needed.