Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sunday Sketch & Stamp Challenge #22 -- Sem's Sketch

Sunday Sketch & Stamp is back this week with a super sketch from Sem.  First, I want to thank everyone who participated in the last challenge.  I love browsing through the participants' blogs and seeing such creativity!

Here is Sem's sketch.  There were so many possibilities with this layout!  I can see it with lots of layers and colors or clean and simple.  I went with a combo of simple with lots of colors.........
I chose to use an image I already had colored and was looking for just the right presentation.  Sem to the rescue!  Here is Mo Manning's "Sumpin's Up" illustration.  Isn't he just adorable?  I remember my son trying to dress himself for the first time! 
 
This little guy is colored with Copics on PaperTrey white cardstock.  The patterned paper is from DCWV Nana's Kids collection.  The circles are Nestabilities die cuts and the brads are from Around the Block. 
 
I sure hope you join in during the next 2 weeks and show us your creation using this sketch.  I'll be hopping around and taking a look!

Thanks for stopping by!  I appreciate your time and comments.

Blog Signature

5 comments:

Lynette said...

Just darling, Barb!

Myrt said...

...aw Barb, soooooooooo cute ....'sumpin's wrong' ...sure brings back memories (lol). Your choice of papers and embellies are perfect for this cute little guy you have coloured to perfection.

Heather Huggins said...

Super cute card!! Oh just so you know yogurt is not like cake.. :) But definitely better for you..

Joan Ervin said...

Hi Barb...your card is sooo adorable!!! Such beautiful coloring and I love the papers you used. I have not used any of Mo's images yet...Thanks for the inspiration!!!

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh this is as cute as can be!!!!!! Really made me chuckle! I love it! xxD