Monday, February 22, 2010

Copic Colour Challenge #52 --- Grey, Pink Green

This week's color combo for the Copic Colour Challenge is one of my favorites: 

I love the simple joy in this Sarah Kay image.  The color combo is perfect for this, especially with the DP from the Basic Grey Two Scoops collection.  I do have to admit to a little bit of a goof-up in the colors.  Instead of the R11 Pale Cherry Pink, I accidently picked up the RV11 for the apron.  After the coloring was done I used the R11 over the apron anyway.  The results are still pretty.  The stunning flowers are new from Prima at Michael's.  Embellies are a string of white flat beads and a little sticker that says "Simple Joys". The left edge is punched with Martha Stewart, revealing a coordinating piece of the DP on the inside.

Thank you for stopping by!  I hope your week is off to a great start!

Blog Signature

5 comments:

Shelley said...

I love this card. All aspects go so well together. Lovely image and great embellishments. hugs Shelley

Please take a peek at my blog - thanks.

http://shelley-artfulachievements.blogspot.com/

DonnaMundinger said...

What a beautiful combination, Barb! You're right, the colors are perfect for the image. I definitely NEED that pink. Love your embellies too! xxD

Joyce said...

Very Sweet :-)

Praying God blesses you in your new little business

Joyce
(mamabeliever on SB.com)

Unknown said...

Very nice card i love the sketch you have used it really works this image is just so lush and BG papers think I love so many of these But Two scoops was the first one I ever bought of theres and I have been in love with it since lol

Love Dawn xx

Myrt said...

Wow - the colours are gorgeous, Barb. Your DP's, flowers, embellies are 'perfecto' for this card and darling SK image is coloured so beautifully.