Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Whiff of Joy Challenge #64 --- Gio's Sketch

Here it is Wednesday already!  Wednesday brings one of my favorite challenge blogs:  Whiff of Joy!  This week the remarkable Gio has a sketch for us.  I've been coloring lots of images for Valentine's Day and one of my favorites is Melinda Blowing Kisses.  I turned the sketch 90 degrees and had lots of fun with lots of goodies!


Melinda is colored with Copics.  The papers are all from my scrap stash.  For the corners I couldn't wait to use my new Martha Stewart extra-wide border punch.  Each corner is one punch pattern of the "Floral Vine".  I added more heart kisses with sparkly stick-ons.  The photo doesn't show it well, but the XOXOX is a metal charm that I framed in black card stock cut with the Nestabilities dies.


Here is Gio's sketch:


If you think her sketch is terrific, wait till you see her card and all the others from the DT!!  Hop on over to Whiff of Joy Challenge Blog for a look!  Don't forget to play along --- there's a great prize this week!

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you are having a wonderful week.
Blog Signature

5 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Barb. This is just fantastic. I love the colour combination and the image and I just adore how you have done the corners. Fantastic.
Happy Crafting.
Love Sandra xx

meiju151 said...

Hello!
I like your card! It`s beautiful.

Myrt said...

Whoo....hoo....what a gorgeous card. The colour combination is awesome! Another fantastic creation done by my blogger friend, Barb!

Jane said...

Wow this is stunning!! amazing colouring, thanks for joining us at WOJ, hugs, Jane xxx

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh SWEET! LOVE the red, white and black combo. Fab sketch too. You're so great at that! xxD