Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sunday Sketch and Stamp Challenge #20 --- Ger's Sketch

First, thank you to all who joined our last sketch challenge!  So many wonderful projects!  We appreciate how much the participation has grown and it is thanks to all of you for helping to spread the word about Sunday Sketch and Stamp.

The past two weeks have flown by and it is time for another challenge at Sunday Sketch and Stamp!  Our very own Ger is the designer of this week's sketch and I know I had great fun with it!  In keeping with the Valentine theme that I have been in lately, I have just such a card.  The image is "Tom with Hearts" from Crafts 4 Eternity digital stamps.  I printed 2 images and cut one out for a 3D layer.  I colored both images with Copics, the lower image a shade darker to add more depth. 


The patterned paper is from the $1.00 bins at Target; buttons from a assorted packages at Walmart; and the ribbon from my stash.  I used my Nestabilities rounds for the die cuts.

I just love this little guy.  Do you suppose the balloons are for his first real Valentine?

Now, here is Ger's great sketch:


I know I'll keep this in my sketch book for future use!  So........ whatcha waitin' for?  I can't wait to see your creations over at Sunday Sketch and Stamp!

Thank you for stopping by!  I hope you have a great week!
Blog Signature

3 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi Barb. What a cutie. Love the heart paper and it really shows off your image.
Happy Crafting.
Love Sandra xx

Lorie said...

Great sketch, Barb, and your image and coloring are fantastic as always! I hope to get to play along!!

Love and hugs,
Lorie

Myrt said...

Yes, it looks like a fun sketch and haven't you done wonders with it! Tom is a cutie and coloured so nicely. I love all the buttons and the background paper is perfect!