Monday, July 13, 2009

A Very Pleasant Surprise Kept Me Away for a Few Days!

Last Thursday I had a very pleasant surprise: friends from Phoenix, whom we hadn't seen for nearly two years, were on their way to Branson! They weren't on a set time schedule, and since they had not been here before, we talked them into staying for a few days to see the sights, a show or two, and spend hours catching up! We had three wonderful days before they had to continue on their trip. Hopefully, it won't be another two years before we see them! I'm sure it won't --- they loved it here, as do we!

So, I have some catching up to do! My first priority is to post a very special celebration of my blog which, of course, means C-A-N-D-Y! So, please some back soon to see what I have in store!

Barb
In God We Trust

No comments: