- First I discovered Whiff of Joy stamps and fell in love!
- Then came Sarah Kay, House Mouse, Rubbernecker Stamps, Greeting Farm, Our Daily Bread Designs, Inky Impressions, and more.
- My tool box expanded with Cuttlebug, Nestibilities, Score-pal, Xyron, Papertrey papers and higher quality inks.
- My media went from pastels and colored pencils to PrismaColors and Copics (my absolute favorites!).
- How can I forget my favorite places to shop? Most are listed in the sidebar.
- But I wouldn't have advanced at all if it wasn't for the dozens of blogs I have found along the way, and the new friends that came with them.
So, to say thank you for making my first year such a blast I am offering a box full of goodies to one lucky winner! The box itself is just gorgeous! The contents is a variety of fun papers, stamps, and embellies.
Here are the fun surprises inside: Making Memories Just Chillin' 8 X 8 patterned paper; DCWV Safari Kids 4 x 6 Matstack; African Animals Rubber Stamp Kit; Victorian Butterflies Rubber Stamp Kit; Hero Arts Flower Branch with Owl rubber stamp; Safari Kids Chipboard Embellies; Safari Kids Pop Up Stickers; Colorbok Sticky Alpha Stax; Provocraft Party Brads; Around the Block Boy Brads; 3 yard spool of striped ribbon. Who knows, I might just throw in a few more things!
- Leave a comment on this post and mention one of your favorite tools, techniques or stamps that you use
- Leave your comment by 8:00 pm CDT on July 27
That's all you need to do! But while you are here, have a browse and if you like what you see I would love to have you as a follower, then I can make even more new blog friends! You can link this post to your blog, too, if you like.
As always, thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you spend here!
In God We Trust