Sunday, July 19, 2009

Sunday Sketch and Stamp Challenge #7 --- Sketch by Ger

Two weeks have passed already and what fantastic cards and projects were posted over at Sunday Sketch and Stamp Challenge blog for challenge #6! Thank you everyone, and I hope you play along with us again this week --- and bring a friend or three!

Now it is time for SS&S challenge #7 with this brilliant sketch by Ger. I know I had fun with it! Why not give it a go? Then pop on over to SS&S blog, check out the design team's cards, and don't forget to enter the drawing. Yes, there is a prize!

Our sponsor this week is Wild Rose Studio and all of us on the design team used their adorable images for our cards. You don't have to do that, but you could win some!

Here is my card:

I did rotate the sketch to better accommodate the image (rotating and mirror image is allowed!).

I used the "Party Girl" image and colored it with Copics then blinged it up with rhinestones. The DP is SEI Black Orchid and the image is placed on black glitter paper. The flowers are cut from glitter paper with Cuttlebug dies. The stars are stickers that are embellished with more rhinestones. The letters are from a collection of old typewriter key stickers.

Inside is room for a personal note.
So, enough of my yakking! I can't wait to see your creativity! So, whatcha waitin' for?
Thanks for stopping by!
Barb
In God We Trust

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Great card - nice job on the sketch!

Myrt said...

...well, I have saved a pic of the sketch and will give it a try. Your card is so cute, Barb,I love the graphic along with all of your embellies.