I've been tagged by Ryann over at The Inked Spot for a quick Q&A. Here are the rules...
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
7 Things about me:
1. I *hate* peanut butter!
2. I wanted to be a driver at the General Motors proving grounds in Arizona (I love cars)
3. I am a Christian
4. I'm a Navy mom
5. I will cast my vote to protect the Constitution and the intentions of our founding fathers
6. I had the opportunity to go to the top of the World Trade Center in 1990
7. I used to love to fly, now I don't.
I chose 7 ladies who are very talented in papercrafts, photography, and writing. Check out their blogs to get to know them and to see some wonderful artwork.
I tag 7 of my (many) favorites:
1. Heidi - she is a writer, photographer, and a cardmaker and a busy mom
2. Carol - for nature photography and poetry this lady is amazing
3. Carolyn - makes beautiful cards and uses the cutest mouse in her work
4. Lauri - does it all: photography, writing, and cards
5. Judy - one of my new favorite bloggers who does embroidery and cardmaking
6. Barbara - another new favorite who is all into papercrafts, and very creative
7. Karen - I added Karen to my favorites when I saw how she takes stamping to a whole new level