Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Quick Notecards



Today I needed to quickly replenish my stock of notecards at the Branson Craft Mall shop. I put a few sets in a couple of weeks ago and, to my delight, they are all sold. It's a tough economy out there, so if I can sell some of these I'm happy to. They are easy to make and handy for the travelers that come through. I had four sets I was going to put on Etsy, but they are going to the shop here instead.

The materials used for the notecards are various scraps of cardstock enhanced with the Cuttlebug embossing folders or dies and an assortment of ribbon. Some of the stamps are old ones that have never been used and most have long since been out of circulation.

I haven't made cards yet with the leaves colored in pastels. I want those to be really special.
Thank you for stopping by! I hope you are having a terrific week!

5 comments:

Lauri said...

These are so pretty! Congratuations on selling out, too! I love their simplicity; those are often the toughest cards to design!

Unknown said...

Barb, your cards are so pretty.. I can't really say I have a favorite, I like all of them. These are the kind of cards I look for when I'm out shopping and I can add my own verse on the inside.

'Sold out' does not surprise me, they're lovely!

Ryann said...

You create such elegant cards! I love them!


PS - I tagged you over on my blog... :-)

Carolyn Bounds said...

Your cards are LOVELY!!!! I can see why you had to replenish your stock...each one is the perfect autumnal card. I love each one, but the cornucopia is my favorite:o)

Hugs!
Carolyn

Mandy said...

Super cute cards!!! :)