Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Fresh Brewed Designs --- FIREWORKS!

The 4th of July is nearly here and what better time to show our colors and celebrate with all things sparkly!!  Over at Fresh Brewed Designs Heather and team are celebrating with festive patriotic images and, of course FIREWORKS!

I have two cards for this challenge.  The first one shows Hannah watching fireworks.  You can never have enough fireworks, so I added scrapbook paper with a sky full of sparkles!  Then I used three of the Nestibilities heart dies and cut out hearts from hologram metallic paper for even more zing.  Hanna is colored with Copics and the fireworks with Stickles.

My second card features Daniel, FBD's little soldier, celebrating the country's birthday.  In honor of, and with gratitude, I salute our men and women in the military.  Thank you for serving our country to preserve our freedom.  Your bravery amazes me!

I hope everyone has a fun and safe holiday! 
God Bless America!


1 comment:

Jeni said...

Great cards! Love all the bling on the first one. Happy Independence Day! ~jeni :)