Saturday, April 10, 2010

Busy Beauties Wonderland of April Releases AND a Brand New Blog!


If you love digistamps and Alice In Wonderland as much as I do then you just have to drop through the rabbit hole and explore the new releases over at Busy Beauties Boutique!  This is really easy --- and FUN --- with a blog hop today.  At the end of the journey is a magical and beautiful new blog home for all the Busy Beauties in the blogosphere! 

For the blog hop click here to begin the journey at Catherine's magical blog.  If you just absolutely cannot wait to see the new blog --- and learn about the inaugural CHALLENGE and PRIZES then take this shortcut.  But, please hop over to the Busy Beauties' blogs for amazing inspiration and creativity.

I wasn't able to join my BB sisters in the hop, but you'll be seeing some of the Alice In Wonderland magic here soon!

Blog Signature

1 comment:

DonnaMundinger said...

Thanks for the info, my dear, I took the hop and WON an image! I bought a few too! xxD