Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Bah! Humbug! Challenge --- Pretty In Pink

Here I am, just under the wire for the 15th Bah! Humbug! challenge.  This week the theme is "pretty in pink".  I just happened to have this image already colored, so it was a quick composition.

The little darlin' Willow from Whiff of Joy is colored with Copics and I made quick work of the card with a sheet of dp from a DCWV stack of a couple of years ago.  I really like pink and green together, so it was no surprise that Willow's scarf is colored in green.  The stick-on foam snowflakes were found in the kids craft section of Oriental Trading Company and the ribbon from my stash.  The pink paper behind the image is embossed with the ornaments Cuttlebug folder.

Aaahhhh.  Another Christmas card done!  I wonder if I'll get my shopping done as early as my stack of cards.... hmmm.  Probably not --- I'd rather be making cards than shopping!

I hope you are having a great week!  Anytime is a good time for Christmas cards, so hop on over to Bah! Humbug! and check out the DT's festive creations.  A new challenge will be posted on Friday..... join in the fun!


Blog Signature

7 comments:

Max said...

Oh Barb - this is a beautiful card - love the layout, love the image which is beautifully coloured, love the paper and absolutely lurrrrrve the tinsel edged ribbon. Thank you for joining us again at Bah! Humbug!

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Bah! Humbug! DT

Annie said...

Pink and green a real winnning combination - this is just gorgeous Barb - love the layout the paper and the image is just soooooooooooooo sweet.
Feel the same as you about Christmas shopping - thank goodness for the internet.
Ann xxx

Irene said...

Hello Barb

Oh this is just beautiful, such a sweet image and wonderfully coloured in. Fabulous backing papers and ribbon. Definately agree about the shopping.

luv
irene
Bah!Humbug!

Lynette said...

So pretty, Barb - I love it! I think perhaps I should be making some more Christmas cards:)

Nancy said...

Super cute card, Barb! I was just over at the Bah Humbug blog, checking out the challenge. Guess I should start my Christmas cards, and this is a good mojo booster!

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh is this ever sweet, Barb! Love your pink and green combo and the image is adorable! Fab ribbon, too! I don't think we've missed a week at B!H!. Thanks so much for turning me on to their challenges. xxD

Mina said...

I love pink and green together too Barb its always so pretty...I love the plaid paper and your image is coloured beautifully
Mina xxx