Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sunday Sketch and Stamp Challenge #23 --- Arianne's Sketch


Welcome back to another Sunday Sketch and Stamp Challenge. Thank you for joining in our challenge the past two weeks!  So many beautiful creations!

This fortnight we have a wonderful sketch from our very own lovely and talented Arianne.
I really like the variety of shapes in the sketch and had a great time with it.
I used an adorable illustration from Mo Manning and made this a birthday card.  He just looks so happy!  Kids love balloons and who can blame them.  The DP and decorative brads are from the Basic Grey Marrakesh collection.  Die cuts by Nestibilities on my Cuttlebug. 

I hope you are happy you stopped by!  I know I am! Thank you for your time and I invite you to leave comments.  Most of all, I invite you to join in the Sunday Sketch and Stamp challenge.  Wait till you see the DT's projects!! Talk about gorgeous! 
Blog Signature

3 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh WOW BArb! Great Sketch and I love what you've done with it! The colors just pop on this card. Too cute! xxD

Graphicat said...

Oh my goodness Barb! your colouring is getting SO GREAT!! This is fabulous! I love how he's jumping right out of the circle!!
Awesome!!
Hugs
Cheri

Lynette said...

So darling, and perfectly colored! Great layout.