Tuesday, April 21, 2009

House Mouse Challenge #34 --- Springtime

Today is Tuesday and I have a confession to make: I am hooked on House Mouse and friends! Today I colored these cute little guys dressed as flowers, and before long I had a springtime bouquet. The House Mouse Challenge this week is Springtime so I am back already with this entry. Aren't they so cute?!

The DP is DCWV Blossoms and Butterflies. What better paper for springtime? The paper flowers are from a fun assortment called Fruit Salad Flowers from Oriental Trading Company. The little sunflowers in the centers were from Michael's bridal department --- really!
I haven't put a sentiment on this card yet because I haven't decided whether to use it for a birthday or Mother's Day.
Thank you for taking a look! Join us in the House Mouse Challenge and be sure to take a look at the other participants' springtime cards, too.

12 comments:

Jennifer Scull said...

oh my goodness, how adorable is this?!?! love all the flowers and that stamp is perfect for the HM challenge this week! :)

Stacy Morgan said...

So vibrant and cute. Great job.

America said...

Great HM card. Terrific colors and details. Those flowers are awesome!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at HM&F! :)

Carolyn Bounds said...

Yayyyyy!!!! She's hooked:o) I am SO happy you are playing along with us!!! I love your Springtime card!!! It is perfect!!! All the fun patterns, vibrant colors, flowers, and mousies in flower pots just screams spring!!! This card will definitely bring smiles and cheer to the lucky recipient...no matter the occasion. I love it...A LOT:o)

Hugs!
Carolyn

helen said...

perfect spring card honey love those flowers and i love the softness of your colouring with that fabulously cute image
hugs
helen x

Carmen O. said...

This is so bright and pretty! I love the colors and the inside is pretty too. Gosh I'm sure any recipient would be happy to receive such a cheerful card!

Maria said...

Wowee! Your HM card is awesome. . .such a fun card and I'm really love that particular HM image. . it's perfect for spring. Your coloring is fantastic and I love how you added those pretty flowers. Awesome work on the inside too!!

Maria

SemSee said...

WOW, WOW, WOW!! Barb, this is soooooooo gorgeous! I absolutely LOVE everything about it! It's such a perfect springtime card. Those colours are so delish! Hugs, Sem x (...counting down the days til Sunday! He he!)

~MudpieMouse said...

How cute! This card is so pretty and the House-Mouse gang ... loves it! Spring is definitely in the air or blogosphere! Keep on stampin' on.

Leah said...

Very sweet card. Love that image and you did great with the coloring.

DonnaMundinger said...

OMG Barb. This card is the cutest EVER! The mice are divine and those flowers! Couldn't be brighter and more gorgeous! xxD

Valerie said...

Just adorable!