Wednesday, April 22, 2009

A Gift From a Friend

A hand made card is truly a gift, a creation from the heart. So when I received this beautiful card from my dear friend Marion of Myrt's Card-O-Craft I was surprised and elated!

A photo just doesn't do it justice. Marion's work is so neat and precise, every detail in place. The sweet stamp has her beautiful coloring and the inside of the card showed the same loving touch. The message brought tears of joy to my eyes and I'm going to keep that to myself, but she printed it in such a professional manner.
I feel truly blessed to be part of this wonderful community where talent, creativity and friendship are freely shared and appreciated.
Thanks, Marion! You are a gem!

2 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Lucky you Barb, for receiving such a lovely card and for having a wonderful friend to make it for you! You deserve it! Hugs, D

helen said...

aww how lovely,i'm not suprised you were elated hon, its a beauty
hugs
helen x