Monday, March 2, 2009

More Fashion Ladies

When I found these wonderful stamps at Rubbernecker Stamp Company I knew I was going to have a ball coloring the beautiful outfits in so many fun colors! And I am! Sometimes I just color a bunch of images; other times I color them to match DP.

Both of these lovely ladies are attired in outfits made of watercolor. The bright orange and pink spring dress went beautifully with this fun 2-sided paper from Heidi Grace and embellished with plastic flowers that add a touch of neon to the card.

The lovely lady in blue is ready for a night on the town, surrounded by flowers from Fabric Fancies, against a background from S.E.I., and lots of sparkly rhinestones (shhh--- she thinks they are diamonds! ;-) ) Her dress and fur are highlighted with white Shimmerz. This is the first time I've used Shimmerz and I see more in my future!

I hope you enjoy these. Thanks for stopping by! Your comments are welcomed and appreciated!

9 comments:

Lauri said...

What a beautiful job coloring!!! watercoloring is gorgeous! I practiced some of mine last night and wish they looked this good!!

Nancy said...

Barb, these are both gorgeous! Love the lady in blue with all her shimmery flowers around her! You're making me want to get out my Rubbernecker gals and doll them up! I think my mojo blew away with the wind Saturday. I even forgot to post a couple cards I meant to post Friday. Can't seem to get anything creative going here. Don't know what's up with that.

Nestor Family said...

These are BEAUTIFUL!!!

DonnaMundinger said...

Wow Barb these are gorgeous! Such beautiful colors you chose to enhance them. Welcome home! Sounds like you had a great trip. Did you miss your crafting? xxD

Julie said...

This is really fab u lous Barb! I love your shading of the lady and the flower combo is awesome. Clever girl!

Hugs
Julie

gina g said...

Now you have changed my mind about these stamps i wasn't keen until i saw what you've done with them and i must say the are lovely. luv gina xx

neverenoughrubberstamps said...

I L-O-V-E THIS CARD!!!

jennie'g' said...

these cards are simply gorgeous love the images jenniexx

Myrt said...

....beautiful cards Barb, I especially love the lady in blue (my fav colour [lol]) - very nicely done!