It's been a few days since I posted, or even made any cards. But I have a very good excuse: my brother and niece from Oregon were visiting and we were keeping very busy! My niece is 17 and admitted last night that we wore her out! Keep an eye on my other blog Picture This At Last for some posts and pictures of the many things we got to do. Now I'm exhausted, too, but we had a blast!
I have been tagged by Myrt! Thank you Myrt! Myrt-aka-Marion can be found over at Myrt's Card-O-Craft. She makes beautiful cards and is delightful lady. Be sure to pay her a visit and leave a comment. She loves visitors!!
Here are the rules!
1. Link your tagger and list the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of the post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Here are 7 facts about me...
1. I have green eyes and only recently found out that is the rarest eye color.
2. My fingers are long but my toes are short -- both are blessed with very strong nails.
3. My legs are short but my torso is long -- both now blessed with plenty of padding :-(
4. Our ancestry can be traced back to Robert and Elizabeth Barrett Browning, but I didn't inherit the poetry gene --- I rarely write a card sentiment.
5. Though I used to fly quite often, I developed an aversion to it over the years --- OK, the truth is I now have major panic attacks. But if I ever get the nerve back up I would love to visit Norway and England.
6. I am half Norwegian and a lot English, thus the reasons I'd like to visit those countries.
7. Finally, my life-long dream has been to make a living in art and I am in my first year of that endeavor: paper crafts, photography, and writing (not poetry).
Next I should tag 7 more people, but I am going to bend the rules a bit. This is one of the more popular memes right now, so I will ask each reader (even you blurkers out there!) to write something about yourself in a comment. It will be fun to learn something new about everyone and meet new bloggers.
Enjoy your week and, to my American friends, make sure you get out and vote on Nov. 4!