Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Crafts and Me "Phlox Princess"

Normally I'm not much of a purple person, but when I found these gorgeous coordinated sheets of designer paper at Michaels I just had to have it! I love the greens and aquas with the shades of purple.

This is the "Phlox Princess" by Sara Burrier at Crafts and Me.  She has such a free, gypsy-like look and, like her namesake, phlox is such a beautiful purple flower.  The flower embellie I used isn't exactly phlox, but was a lovely match anyway.  The swirl of rhinestones mimics the flow of her hair.

I colored the image with Copics and added sparkle of Stickles to the apron. 

Thank you for stopping by today.  It's good to be back to work in the studio and I have more colored images I can't wait to showcase on more beautiful papers!

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Gorgeous! Beautiful papers, and your coloring is wonderful.