Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sunday Sketch and Stamp #8 --- Clare's Sketch

Here we are in August, the 8th month of 2009! And get this --- we are on Sketch #8 at Sunday Sketch and Stamp! Hmmm!

Anyway, we are thrilled with all the fabulous cards and paper crafts submitted by everyone! Many thanks to those who come back challenge after challenge, and a big welcome to the first timers. If you haven't played along yet, whatcha waitin' for? Clare has a great sketch here -- tempted yet?

And here is my card:

This cute little guy is from Stampavie. I love the little dog waiting for the drips from the ice cream cone. The image is colored with Copics and framed on a die cut using Nestibilities on my Cuttlebug. The buttons embossed trim is a Cuttlebug folder and the actual buttons are from the Basic Grey Wisteria collection. The DP is from my stash of scraps, as are the stickers spelling "friends".


I hope you like it --- and I know you will love the other designers' cards! Be sure to check those out at Sunday Sketch and Stamp. Please play along with us --- we have prizes!

Barb

In God We Trust

4 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Darling image Barb and I love the boyish papers. Cool buttons with the embossing. xxD

Lynette said...

What a great card! I love the papers, and your coloring is awesome, as always.

SemSee said...

Love it, Barb! Wonderful, fabulous card. What a cute image and so beautifully coloured (as usual!). I'll have to get some colouring advice from you. Really love the colours you used and all the embellies fit so well. Another No.1 card, my friend!! Hugs, Sem xx

Myrt said...

Hi Barb - darling card, as always - cute image and I have to agree with Donna - love the boyish papers. Great idea to add buttons to the little strip of CB button border. You're just full of ideas, my friend.