Friday, October 19, 2012

Make It Crafty "Ashlyn"

Yesterday I posted a card using the lovely Adele from "Make It Crafty".  Today I have a card showcasing the beautiful Ashlyn.  


The papers I used are from the "Love Letters" stack by Recollections (Michael's).  I so enjoy this collection and will be very sad when I've used it all.  All the papers are Kraft with red, blue, green or white designs.  The number of red papers is getting really low!  The flowers are a combination of silk stems, Prima roses and red glitter brads.  I've been using a lot of rhinestone swirls lately because a local shop that specializes in apparel with bling (Classic Creations by Nan) is also carrying my cards.  All the cards I have there feature the bling! 

Ashlyn is colored with Copics (of course).  She is mounted on a Nesties Label 9 cut from the "Love Letters"  collection of papers.

The weekend is here and I hope you all have fun plans.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: