Friday, February 24, 2012

Sugar Nellie's Simply Adorable Rebecca

I just can't resist the Simply Adorable girls by Sugar Nellie.  The fact that they are digital from Funky Kits is another plus.  This is Rebecca.  She is so pretty!

I didn't have a particular sketch or occasion in mind when I created this card.  It will be another one going into the new shop and I like to leave my cards blank on the inside for the buyers to personalize them. For this card I used the gorgeous Tradewinds matstack by DCWV.  The large flower is by Prima, as are the smaller flowers alongside.  The leaves are Spellbinders Shapeabilities "Foliage".  The rhinestones are Michael's Recollections and the little butterfly is a Martha Stewart punch. 

These images are so easy to color.  I used Copics, but with a light touch so I didn't cover the lovely shading in the sketch.  

Thanks for stopping by again today.  The weekend is nearly here already and I hope you all have a great one.

No comments: