Friday, February 24, 2012

Murray and Her Easter Chick

Easter is just 38 days away, but Murray by the Saturated Canary, is already on the hunt for eggs and chicks.  It's no secret that I am ready for spring and this card nearly shouts it!    

The card stock is DCWV Lemon Flower mat stack. The image and the frame are cut with the Nestibilities Labels Eighteen.  The flowers are Prisma and the leaves are Spellbinders Shapeabilities Foliage dies.  The lower border is a combination of three Martha Stewart border punches: flowers, picket fence and tulips. 

I colored the image with Copics and this time I did color it to match the papers! 

Here is a close up of the three border punches. 

So, for two days in a row I have posted twice!  I'm having so much fun!  I hope you are, too, as the weekend nears.  Thanks for taking the time to stop by.

1 comment:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

LOL! how cute is that! Love the yellows and greens. All of your punches / die cuts are beautiful on this!