Saturday, May 9, 2009

Sunday Sketch and Stamp --- Challenge #2

Happy Mother's Day!


It is already time for Sunday Sketch and Stamp Challenge #2! We have a terrific sketch for this fortnight designed by Maggie.
So, here is my take on the sketch. It is also the card I gave to my mom for Mother's Day. It's a good thing she has a great sense of humor! (Actually, the card my brother gave her was even brattier -- hee hee!)

The stamp is Happy Hopper Dress Up from House Mouse and she is colored with PrismaColors. Isn't she the cutest? The DP is "Fashion District" from "Me and My Big Idea" papers. The embellies and ribbon are from my stash and the sentiment is computer generated.

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to join us over at Sunday Sketch and Stamp. We have something special!

9 comments:

helen said...

fabulous card barb lovin the sentiment and i like the new 'stretch' look
hugs
helen x

Myrt said...

Hi Barb - and what a darling card for your mom - soooooooooo cute!

Myrt said...

P.S......I love your new 'blog' look!

Amy Sheffer said...

Adorable! Great job with the sketch - looks like fun!!

~MudpieMouse said...

I love it! You colored this card beautifully ... and the sentiment matches the image perfectly. Keep on stampin' on!

Lynne in NI said...

Tee hee ... your mouse is hilarious and the sentiment is just perfect! Bet your Mum loved it too!

Joan Ervin said...

What a super sweet image and I love the awesome sketch!!! This is such a beautiful Mother's Day card, Barb!!! Love your new blog design, too...the banner is gorgeous!!!!

Maggie Bob said...

I think it's fantastic to have that shared sense of humor - and I'm sure your Mom loved this gorgeous card.

xx

DonnaMundinger said...

Too sweet Barb! Reminds me of playing dress up to look just like Mommy!. xxD