Saturday, May 2, 2009

Mojo Monday #84


It's time I get my Mojo Monday #84 card posted! In case this adorable Sarah Kay Country Girl looks familiar, it's because she is one of my favorite Sarah Kay stamps, and she is just so much fun to color. I colored her with my Copics and I love to get as much depth as I can. Such rich markers! The DP is all from DCWV Blossoms and Butterflies with a little sanding around the edges.


This was an easy and fun sketch to do. If you haven't joined in the fun yet there is still time before the next great sketch comes out on Monday!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope your weekend is relaxing and fun!

3 comments:

helen said...

barb this is adorable honey your colourwork is stunning and the papers are fabulous,
hugs
helen x

Myrt said...

...aw Barb - the Sarah Kay images are cute and you colour them so beautifully - lovely card - colour-wise and papers.

Joan Ervin said...

Barb, your coloring on this adorable image is spectacular....love every little detail!!!! Love the awesome background you created, too!!!