Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas Cards Declared Officially Done --- Part One

I've been a b-a-a-a-d blogger for the past 11 days, but I've been a very g-o-o-o-d card maker! Having lost count at 50, my guess is that I made close to 75 cards in the past week. The latest batch was quite a creative challenge as I decided to use just the scraps of the previous projects, but it was fun. So, tonight and tomorrow I am showing a sampling of this week's work.

As you can see, I love my Cuttlebug embossing folders and my Nesties! I still have so many materials and designs I want to use, but must close up the Christmas shop for now. I did learn a valuable lesson, though --- I need to start much, much earlier next year. So I'd say that in July 2009 you'll see some new winter wonderland cards! For now, on to Valentine's Day and Easter!

2 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Wow Barb these are fabulous! All is forgiven. LOL I've been both a bad blogger AND a bad cardmaker. Hope to remedy that soon. I'll probably be making Christmas cards 'til Valentines. day (When my tree comes down. LOL) Have a wonderful Christmas. Hugs, D

Myrt said...

Barb, your cards are so lovely and every one of them looks like they are made with 'love'! Fab job, my friend.