Sunday, April 15, 2012

Post-Easter Post

Wow, it has been quite awhile since I posted!  Actually, I have a few cards I haven't posted yet so will try to get caught up over the next few days.

I hope you all had a blessed Easter!  It is already a week past, but the fun we had is still putting a smile on my face.  This sweet image by Krista at The Saturated Canary gave me an "aww" moment.  This little sweetie with her Easter egg gift is called "Bunny Luv". 

The card recipe is actually pretty simple and I kept the layers flat for easier mailing.  The dp is from my scrap box, the die cut is Nesties, and the flowers are from the bridal dept at Hobby Lobby.  Stick on a bit of pink pearl swirl and there you have it!  Easy peasy!

She is colored with Copics and looks so pretty in pink!

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have a wonderful week!



No comments: