Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Mo Manning's Digital Pencil Challenge --- Glitz and Glimmer

I'm still making Christmas cards and Mo's challenge this week fits right in with festive cards.  All we had to do was add glitz or glimmer.  That's so easy to do on holiday cards!  So, (now that blogger is cooperating with the upload) here is my card:

This is North Pole Employee #3355, colored with Copics, all ready to hang some more ornaments.  The dp I chose is full of ornaments and I added sheer gold glitter ribbon over that.  The Nesties poinsettia die is invaluable at this time of year!  I used the 2 largest dies and embossed each piece with a different Cuttlebug embossing folder.  The papers are also different and were in my scrap box.  The center of the large poinsettia is a sheer layer from the set of Prima flowers that I used on the right side of the card.

In this close up you can see the sprinkle of glitter of the Prima flowers and leaves along with the glittery brads I used for the centers. I had a couple of scrolls cut with the Cricut left over from another project.  They tucked into the Nesties poinsettias nicely.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Be sure to hop over to Mo's challenge blog to see the amazing projects by the design team.  You don't want to miss these!

Blog Signature

4 comments:

Jeni said...

Beautiful Brabara! This is one of my fav Mo's Christmas images this year. Love the poinsetta! ~jeni :)

Elaine L. said...

Great card, Barb! I love this image, too, and your wonderful embellishments. Thanks for joining us in Mo's Challenge.

The Wired Angel said...

A lovely "Barb" creation.. beautifully done. Thanks so much for joining in the challenge this week. Hugs, Peggy x

DonnaMundinger said...

too cute, barb! Looks like the little guy is waving his little bottom. HeeHee! xxD