Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I'll Be Back Soon!

Well, my break has been a bit longer than expected, not that it has been a "break" in the relaxation sense of the word.  I've done quite a lot of sorting and organizing, helping to unclutter my work area, including my computer, and, hopefully, unclutter my creativity.  Boxes of scrapbooking magazines from 2004 are going to the local thrift shop.  My stepdaughter took home about 10 pounds of scrapbook paper, which her daughter immediately dove into!  I have a bit more to do before I can declare victory over the mess, but this has been a very productive break.

One thing that will come out of this overhaul is that many of my cards will be for sale in the "Card Boutique", a new tab that will soon appear on this blog.  I also plan on opening a "Shop Handmade" site as well as eBay.

I've sure missed blogging and, of course, card making.  I'm ready to get back to it! 

Blog Signature

4 comments:

Lynette said...

I'm glad to hear that things are going well, and that you'll be back soon. Good luck!

Nancy said...

Looking forward to seeing you back again soon!

Joan Ervin said...

Hi Barb...Sounds like you are having a working vacation....when you are finished at your house, you can come and organize mine...LOL!!!!!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Girl, you are so funny!!! I think all of us crafters need to do this at least once a year. Remind us what we have, get rid of what we no longer need / want. Hope your space is getting prettier and less overwhelming by the day :D
hugs!