Sunday, June 14, 2009

Roses on Paper Challenge #13 -- Pink, Yellow, Green

This is my first time participating in the Roses on Paper Challenge. If you love Magnolia, Alota, Sarah Kay, Rachelle Ann Miller or Greeting Card stamps this is the challenge blog for you, too!

This fortnight's challenge was to use pink, yellow and green colors. I am actually showing 2 cards because one looks more like peach than pink, but she's cute all the same.

This first card most definitely looks pink along with the yellow and green. The image is colored with Copics and the DP is Basic Grey Two Scoops. The flower and the charm, which says "Love" are from my stash. I love this image. My grand-niece is such a little sweetheart and takes care of her dollies and teddy bears much like this lovely.



The Copics used for this image: Skin E00 and E11; Hair YR24 and YR21; Dress Y26, Y21, RV04; Apron G21

The second card looks more like peach, yellow and green, but since peach is a pinkish orange decided to include it. Besides, this image is so cute!! The image is colored with Copics and framed with the Nestibilities Labels. The DP is more of the Basic Grey Two Scoops collection. I just love BG papers! The bunches of flowers are from little bouquets in the bridal department at Michael's. They are just perfect for cards. The corner flourishes were cut from Cuttlebug dies.



The Copics used for this image are: Skin E00 and E11; Hair E37; Dress YR00 (Powder Pink), R22 (Light Prawn), and YR21 (Cream); Apron Y11 (Pale Yellow) and Y21 (Buttercup); Apples YG25 (Celadon Green)

I am getting these entries in under the wire! There will be a new challenge posted tomorrow. Check back with Roses on Paper and join in the fun. There is also a Guest Designer call out!!
Thank you for stopping by! I hope you all have a great week.

4 comments:

stampingtink said...

Very sweet! I love Sarah Kay! Thanks for joining our challenge and good luck!

Joan Ervin said...

Your coloring is absolutely FABULOUS, Barb!!!! I love all the wonderful details on both cards...sooo AWESOME!!!

Myrt said...

...awwww, these cards are sooooo darling, Barb. As always, your colouring is superb - you match things up perfectly. I love the beautiful flowers you use on your cards. Well done, my friend!

Heather said...

Hi Barb - snap!! How funny we should colour the same image almost identically. Yours is gorgeous and those flowers around the frame are absolutely beautiful, I do wish we had a Michaels over here in the UK.
hugs Heather xx